WARNING!!! DON’T DIE YOUNG: ALARMING RATE OF SUDDEN DEATHS AMONG NIGERIANS AND BLACKS LIVING ABROAD: CAUSE AND PREVENTION.
A SAD CASE
Mr. Femi (Uncle Femi) as I fondly call him is a middle age man full of energy living in the UK, on his way to work in the early hours of the morning according to CCTV released by the police his car suddenly changed lane he was dead by the time police and ambulance arrived. According to research heart disease are said to account for 23.8% of deaths in black communities and in the case of Mr. Femi, autopsy reports confirms heart related disease as cause of death. Africans heart failure rate is 20 times higher than that of whites, according to study. Three-fourths of Africans will develop high blood pressure by age 40.
SIGNS YOU MAY ALSO BE AT RISK
Looking good outside doesn’t necessarily mean looking good inside but the true fact is that heart disease sometimes are hereditary meaning it lives as part of many African family and it’s transferred from generations to generations.
Hospitals are not for serious sickness so most Nigerians and black people believe. In general they will refuse to go for body MOT. Heart related diseases could be present for decades in the body without being detected due to lack of attention to warning and signs like:
- Chest pain
- Feeling sick
- Stomach pain
- Feeling sweaty
- Leg pain
- Arm pain
- Jaw or back pain
- Choking sensation
- Swollen ankles
- Extreme fatigue
- Irregular heartbeat
- Regular check up
- Knowing your blood pressure and keeping it under control
- Keeping a watchful eye on your cholesterol levels.
- Eat loads of fruits and veggies, eat fish (preferably oily fish-at least twice per week), and Limit sugar-sweetened beverages and red meat.
- Reduce or stop smoke intake
- Getting tested for diabetes and if you discover you have it, follow doctors’ orders.
- Moderate exercise like dancing or walking at least 2½ hours every week. For example Afrobeat sounds are full of energy that can help put you in shape or keep fit. If you are following DJ MIND D GAP you will notice the extreme energy in his DJ style to ensure his clients and audience keep fits all the time.
CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW FOR HIS LATEST 1 HOUR mix with 75 ENERGETIC AFROBEAT VIDEO/AUDIO MIX THAT YOU CAN USE FOR DAILY OR WEEKLY EXERCISE ROUTINE JUST BY DANCING.